STATEMENT OF PUBLICATION ETHICS
JRSP-ELT follows COPE (Committee on Publication Ethics) guidelines for its all publications. This journal fully adheres to its Code of Conduct and to its Best Practice Guidelines. The Code of Conduct guidelines is available at www.publicationethics.org this journal is dedicated to do the best practices on ethical matters, errors and retractions. It is also committed to meeting and upholding standards of ethical behaviour at all stages of the publication process.
The editors of this journal enforce a rigorous peer-review process together with strict ethical policies and standards to ensure to add high quality scientific works to the field of scholarly publication. The editors of JRSP-ELT take the publishing ethics and malpractice issues very seriously and they are well trained and advanced in handling the issues such as plagiarism, data falsification, image manipulation, inappropriate authorship credit, etc. smoothly.
Authors who want to publish their papers in JRSP-ELT should have to follow the norms and instructions such as:
- Before submitting the manuscript, all information that can be interpreted as a potential conflict of interest by the author(s) should be mentioned.
- Authors must properly explain their research findings and provide an objective discussion of their importance.
- The research’s data and methodology must be described in the paper with enough detail to allow for replication by other researchers.
- Prior to submitting their research, authors should openly deposit raw data. The full retention of raw data for a fair amount of time after publication must be ensured by authors by taking the necessary precautions.
- Manuscripts should not be submitted simultaneously to more than one journal.
- If errors and discrepancies are discovered by the authors after their work has been published, they must be immediately reported to the editors of this journal so that the necessary actions can be taken in accordance with the journal’s standards.
- Any information that has already been published elsewhere should not be in any one’s manuscript. If any author (s) use previously published figures or images, such author(s) get the necessary approval from the copyright holder to publish.
- Image alteration, data fabrication, and plagiarism are not permitted.
AUTHORSHIP AND AUTHORS’ RESPONSIBILITIES
All articles submitted to JRSP-ELT must be unique and haven’t already been submitted for evaluation elsewhere. Papers that have already been published in part or in full will not be accepted for publication by JRSP-ELT. (Read more…)
PEER REVIEW POLICY
JRSP-ELT also follows the guidelines of ICMJE. Manuscripts submitted to the JRSP-ELT beyond the submission date of each call for papers will undergo an internal evaluation. Submitted papers are sent out for double-blind review by subject-matter experts if they meet the journal’s fundamental requirements. (Read more…)
THE EDITORIAL POLICY
JRSP-ELT aims to enhance the value and relevance of open access publications while ensuring their authenticity and integrity. The Editorial Board must strive to stimulate the readers’ interest. (Read more…)
COPYRIGHT AND OPEN ACCESS POLICY
The articles published in JRSP-ELT are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License, allowing users to read, copy, distribute and make derivative works for non-commercial purposes from the material, as long as the author of the original work is cited properly. JRSP-ELT follows Open Access Policy to its content, in view of making research freely available to the public with the aim of exploring and bringing together the worldwide research scholars and teaching professionals as well as all the enthusiastic like minds of research and scientific community. This journal also considers and follows BUDAPEST OPEN ACCESS INITIATIVE.
ARTICLE WITHDRAWAL AND REMOVAL POLICY
JRSP-ELT is committed to safeguarding and preserving high-quality publications, and authors are expected to observe and adhere to publishing ethics from submission to final publication. Authors working with JRSP-ELT should be aware of the journal’s policies and criteria.
An article may be withdrawn only during the pre-publication stage. The author or the publisher is more likely to withdraw the work. Author removal is only permitted if their institution has imposed compelling or inescapable constraints, or if problems with co-authors have arisen. The editorial office accepts a formal signed letter from all authors outlining the cause for withdrawal in this circumstance. If an article is found to breach the ethical norms, such as numerous submissions, plagiarism, fraudulent use of data without the original author’s authorization, or spurious claims of authorship, the publisher has the power to retract the article.
In case there are any legal problems or copyright issues surrounding a particular article, retraction of the article is considered in a post-publication process. The original article will be taken down from the website, but the document/file link will be displayed with a disclaimer that it has been retracted. Because withdrawal after publication jeopardizes our editorial staff’s efforts in processing the submissions, the payment for publishing will not be refunded for the withdrawn article at this time.
When an article is subject to legal constraints with a publisher, copyright holder, or author, and the articles published with the main hazards are recognized of erroneous data depiction, violation of legal rights, scientific data manipulation, and health risks, such articles are removed from the internet database.