GUIDELINES FOR AUTHORS
JRSP-ELT follows COPE (Committee on Publication Ethics) guidelines for its all publications. Authors are pleased to visit: https://publicationethics.org/guidance/Guidelines.
MANUSCRIPT FORMAT AND STYLE
All manuscripts should be prepared aptly in a single M S Word File consisting of title, abstract, key words, main text, tables, charts and images. References should be cited in the MLA (Modern Language Association) Style or APA (American Psychological Association) Style.To learn more about References and Citations, please visit: https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/research_and_citation/resources.html
- The length of manuscripts should be appropriate to the theme and content.
- Authors should give their contact details- full name and address with a brief bio-data and statement.
- Author’s photo is welcome.
- Previously published papers should not be submitted.
- The board of editors has the right to make changes in any article.
PEER REVIEW PROCESS
- The submitted papers are gone for the blind peer review process.
- The identity of the author and the reviewer is hidden from one another.
- The articles would be selected and published based on the reviewers’ comments and recommendations such as the validity of research, originality and significance of content.
- The decision of editorial board is final to publish or reject any article.
OPEN ACCESS POLICY
JRSP-ELT follows Open Access Policy to its content, in view of making research freely available to the public with the aim of exploring and bringing together the worldwide research scholars and teaching professionals as well as all the enthusiastic like minds of research and scientific community. This journal also considers and follows BUDAPEST OPEN ACCESS INITIATIVE.
The articles published in JRSP-ELT are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License, allowing users to read, copy, distribute and make derivative works for non-commercial purposes from the material, as long as the author of the original work is cited properly.
The practice of taking someone else’s work or ideas and passing them off as one’s own. ( Oxford Dictionaries). Plagiarized articles will be strictly rejected. Submitted manuscripts should be the original works of the author(s). Authors are advised to get rid of their articles plagiarized, for which an anti-plagiarism program (http://smallseotools.com/plagiarism-checker/) or (https://plagiarismdetector.net/) may be used.
Dates for Paper Submission
|Month of Issue||Last Date||Date of Acceptance||Date of Publication|
|January||15 January||20 January||30 January|
|March||15 March||20 March||30 March|
|May||15 May||20 May||30 May|
|July||15 July||20 July||30 July|
|September||15 September||20 September||30 September|
|November||15 November||20 November||30 November|
Authors are pleased to understand that the submissions received after the deadline will be considered and accepted for the next issue.
Chief Editor: Dr. V. Chandra Sekhar Rao